Sauser85 Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 Hey everyone. So I have a 15" solo baric L7 in a box thats 4cubes and a port tuned to 35hz. It doesn't like to play the lows. So my questions are if I was to invert it, what will I have to worry About, will it play the lows, and what will I have change in the wiring? Any help is appreciated.
ChevyBoy95 Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 It won't play any noticeably lower, and L7s can play LOOOW, not a fan of them but in a proper box and it will bang lows. What is your port size? Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Sauser85 Posted September 13, 2013 Author Report Posted September 13, 2013 Well, since I'm not that literate in the speaker box's, I bought this box prefab, and its tuned to 32Hz. But the dimensions of the port are 13-7/8 x 3-9/16 x 17.
RidingTooLow Posted September 14, 2013 Report Posted September 14, 2013 I don't think inverting it will make it any louder. You should have a shop custom build a proper box for it.
CleanSierra Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 You won't get what you're after from a prefab. Get a design and some plans from someone and build your own. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Sauser85 Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 I started a thread on that as well, so far I haven't gotten a reply.
CleanSierra Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 What are the dimensions of your box? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Sauser85 Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 here is a link to the box that i bought http://www.ebay.com/itm/160894770743?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
Sauser85 Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 it may or may not be what you needed. It's just a box to get some sound for the moment.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.