Jump to content

mids sound god awful


Jessica

Recommended Posts

Posted

yeah, a lot of blending happens when you have all your speakers hooked up. they always sound like shit when you disconnect one set.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

OK. Hooked up the tweeters today per crandis. Found out that it sounds a shit load better now. Plus for some reason the 80prs time alignment cuts my output a huge amount. So I disabled all the auto eq and ta features and only have to do I tiny bit of eqing to get the sound I want.

Thanks for all the feedback guys

auto eq always fucks with things man! glad you got it sorted

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...