Best PA! SQ!

i agree with the Bear i have learned a lot from that guy in a short bit of time he know his stuff.

I mean i'm not going to jump off a roof if he says jump, but if he says a specific PA speaker is good and it fit my plan/budget i will def. take his advise.

You can have the most expensive equipment in the world and some one will call it trash making you feel like you wasted a lot of money. Or you can have some average stuff that sound good if not better then the expensive stuff. I didn't spend thousands of dollars on my equipment and it sounds hella good.

I once read that a system is 90% install and 10% equipment.

This was before i got my eq

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Do you want it as a woofer in a two way, a fullrange? I can give you recc. for both. There really is no best but there is a ton of drivers under that price that kick ass. How are you going to use them? Amplifier power?

yeah, i have 4 rf t1000.4 to split the signal im using an RF 3sixty. All active, im going full 3way. im using eminence delta for midbass, orion tweets, n now need the midrange..

He's not looking for true SQ. But seems he's trying to get best of both worlds. Loudness and clarity.

I only have experience with the MMAT's and Crescendo PWX PA speakers. Both are great. Very warm and crisp imo. Need to run active though for sure.

yeah thats exactly whay i want. loud n clarity.. im using 4-5midbass and midrange drivers plus tweets in each front door. 3 in rear doors. not true SQ, true SQ can be achieved with good compnent system. lol..

i agree with the Bear i have learned a lot from that guy in a short bit of time he know his stuff.

I mean i'm not going to jump off a roof if he says jump, but if he says a specific PA speaker is good and it fit my plan/budget i will def. take his advise.

You can have the most expensive equipment in the world and some one will call it trash making you feel like you wasted a lot of money. Or you can have some average stuff that sound good if not better then the expensive stuff. I didn't spend thousands of dollars on my equipment and it sounds hella good.

I once read that a system is 90% install and 10% equipment.

This was before i got my eq

sounds sweet, really crisp..

Wow i see lots of people use PA speakers. I lived around spanish people for some years and let me tell you all they would rock was EV, Beyma and Zapco back in the 90's

loud as hell for blocks.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

The problem with pa is the lack of eqing and setti g up that most dont do becayse they donr fully understand how to do it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i agree with nate, i also love the new eq i just got.i'll do a demo with Eq later,my previous vid i didn't have one.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

yeah, many people dont split the signals, or even use eq or processors correctly. i treat PA speakers just like components, find the right xovr frequecies and drivers match them up. and enjoy. right now i have prv 8mb600, orion tweets, cadence cvl84mbx's and eminence 10 detlas. gonna mix em up with something else thats y im asking.

Archived