Best PA! SQ!

I use a 1/3 octave eq (30 band). I am getting a second one so I can run them in mono. (L+R) I should be able to dial the stereo in even more than it is now. When you use PA speakers you really do need eq. It is necessary in my setup...and that means it is one more piece of equipment you have to buy. It also means it isn't plug and play; but what the hell is the fun in that? lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Without me sitting right seat I can't really tell you much. So let's come at it from a different direction. What do you want to improve? What are you're problem areas? (certain instruments/male or female vocals). Certain parts of songs giving you trouble? Maybe we could take it to pm or start another thread so we don't thread jack. :)

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

i use the RF3sixty to process and eq all the drivers individually.. no stand alone eq is needed. And u can thread jack its cool. i got what i needed...lol i new i wanted beyme i just needed confirmation from someone else, or info on something better. just ordered, 6 8mi100 and 6 6mi100 drivers.. gone make my neighbors hate me lol..

Archived