Bedliner my truck  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Rough Or Smooth For my entire truck? 99 dodge Ram

The rsttle can bed liner is going to cost you as much as if you got it linexed kr what not. Ive used it before and it needs to be thick to hold up

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The bedliner per can is like 9 bucks. I bet it tskes more than 10.cans to paint it and have it hokd up. Get a can of it and try it on something small. Youll see what I mean about the coverage

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The only thing i sprayed with bedliner so far is I did my friends car with 1and 1/2 can did all his wheel wells calipers and all xD it sprays far guess cause its so thick

Edit: Think I will pick up a can and do the hood see how much it takes will have to wait until friday im broke as a bad joke right now xD

I sprayed my s10 blazer (avatar pic) with the rattle can stuff with around 10 cans. I looked good for awhile but it does fade and wear thin. Like you said, something is better than nothing as far as your rusting is concerned.

If I do it again. .. ill use

3 cans for roof

3 cans for the hood,

1 can per door (4 doors)

1 can per fender

1 can per rear quarter

1 can for tailgate.

So, 15 cans for me.

Okay so If you seen most 98-03 rams they are all chipping everywhere did you have any chipping if so did you only sand chipping parts to smooth or did you sand off clearcoat and all of truck? i was thinkign of sanding only cipping /rusted parts, and then leaving the good looking parts alone sanding wise just clean with alcohol? and did u use rough or smooth paint

I know blending the Grey primer spots to the red spots to the already black spots will be hard not a problem probably easier to paint if you use rough easier to blend since so thick but would look better smooth? Idk I want to know which would look better thats why I posted poll xD ILL LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE xD

Archived