mmets Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 What would you run off of DC 5K? Size and number. may do something in the wife's car. Have the amp I can use. not trying to start a vs thread just wondering what some of you would run or have, looking for some ideas............I'm bored and need a project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
Jessica Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 Trunk build? Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Azagtoth502 Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 fo hunnid 4x10's wired at .01 ohm pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Guerra33 Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 If trunk build either 2 Zv. 4 12s or 2 Xl 12s Budget?
mmets Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 may be trunk or may do a wall. back seats are over rated. budget on subs would be between less than 1500 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
Guerra33 Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 $1500? Good budget lol and your wife wouldn't mind a wall? If you go with the wall what subs would u want? 2 18s, 4 12s, 4 15s??
mmets Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 If I did a wall I would probably end up doing it in my car. would probably do 4 15's. thought about two 12's in my trunk but ported I think I would be a little tight on space if I even had enough. (Malibu) I would try to do the 4x10's but I think I may run out of room plus my Focal's I think I pretty good for mids and highs for now lol http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
Guest Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 2 audioque hdc3's. well within your budget lol.
Turn it up Posted September 16, 2013 Report Posted September 16, 2013 tantric shd 12s trunk set up. tantric shd 18s suv...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.