Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

DC AUDIO level 4 build


Jared Baker

Recommended Posts

Posted

I wanna run some sort of a dc with a budget of about $500. I would appreciate any help, I could go 2 level 2's. or if sundown would be better for 2 sa's? I will get 15" I was looking at the level 4's. I am probably going to get a hifonics 2100 because I know almost every company underrates. Thanks

Posted

I wanna run some sort of a dc with a budget of about $500. I would appreciate any help, I could go 2 level 2's. or if sundown would be better for 2 sa's? I will get 15" I was looking at the level 4's. I am probably going to get a hifonics 2100 because I know almost every company underrates. Thanks

yeaaaa......... no. you have a lot to learn

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

some companies under rate and then some have no idea how to rate. Doesn't matter what it is rated at if you run stock electrical. wont get the most out of the amp. so if you don't upgrade your batt, alt, wires you may not see what you really want. as for budget I don't know the prices of DC. I did have two 10 level 3's that I bought for less than 500 and had them in a sealed box. they sounded very good and hit lows also. was happy with them and was impressed. But as stated don't just throw a amp and a sub in and expect the loudest system. upgrade your electrical for what you want to run and then do a little more to be safe and have the ability to upgrade more in the future.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 958 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...