rafael brasileiro Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 144p? 176x144 The video is failing because my internet is bad, I restarted my phone and it worked . Ascesso when I have the wifi I correct the error Video
rafael brasileiro Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 Video quality aside, you could try to post something other than the jackhammer. Lots of really cool people here just don't spam the same topics or you will have a bad time Yeah I have to post another topic
rafael brasileiro Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 Looks like your video was recorded with a piece of 16th century potteryWhen I have access to wifi I correct the mistake and put the topic warning
rafael brasileiro Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 Looks like your video was recorded with a piece of 16th century potteryWhen I have access to wifi I correct the mistake and put the topic warning
rafael brasileiro Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 Looks like your video was recorded with a piece of 16th century potteryWhen I have access to wifi I correct the mistake and put the topic warning
rafael brasileiro Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 Looks like your video was recorded with a piece of 16th century potteryWhen I have access to wifi I correct the mistake and put the topic warning
STEvil Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 Your potato phone makes horrible videos MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..." Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through. Hammerdown... 1% no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.
Rockford96 Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 Quad post fail lol My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
audiofanaticz Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 funny thing is that this is video from lennys old jack hammer just in much shittier quality.
audiofanaticz Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 Here is the video he is stealing from Lennys channel, and trying to edit it and turn it in to his total crap creation
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.