Ice..........fuckin Wit My Life Too.......

because they don't speak our countries language.

I didnt know you spoke Muskogean

I have to admit i thought the same thing as meade when i read the title.

Edited by Rza

Administrator of fiberglassforums.com

I didnt know you spoke Muskogean

huh

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

They are not US citizens.

They do not pay taxes. = no rights in my opinion.

English is becoming a second language in states, I know I don't like going to Florida and cali and not being able to understand people because they don't speak our countries language.

They don't serve in the armed forces.

They are taking the jobs of actual citizens... what is the unemployment rate now?

I say it is a pretty serious problem.

However more power to them if they become a citizen and do the same duties as a normal citizen.

Amen, they know the risk invovled when they come here, the people who become involved with them when they get here know it as well. And to those who dont think they are a problem and should be avoided are doing nothing but saying the borders should be open to anyone. Living in Texas Im tired of these people, no paying income tax, use our ER for a doctors office for FREE, then bitch about us not allowing them their rights. Become a legalcitizen before you think have rights that can be taken away.

FTR though sorry to hear about the problems its brought upon you GP, I know its not your choice to be going down this road but the choice of a loved one that brings you into.

sigpic_zps8cf15136.jpg

GP... sorry to hear about the family probs. We have ICE here in CO and let me say, those guys ain't play'n around. They are pretty much considered federal agents here and can do raids anytimg any place they wish.

To answer your question about how to make him legal.

He has two ways to do this

1) He needs to go home and work with both his government and ours in order to get a green card to be over here legally (this is the more lengthy of the two)

OR

2) He needs to go home and then your sister needs to sponsor him into the states. This will give him the capability to get a green card, in which he can then start going through the US Immigration process of turning his Green Card over for permanent Residency. I have some friends here at work that have Korean wives and they had to go through this. It isn't hard to get the sponsorship and bring her husband over here pretty quickly. But unfortunatley, everything has to be initiated with him at his country of residency.

kev

the only problem with this is if he already has an order of deportation than he can't really be helped for a long period of time, ten years i believe. Like i mentioned before if he still needs help you should get a hold of an immigration lawyer and see if he has any chance of being helped out without the 10 year penalty.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

They are taking the jobs of actual citizens... what is the unemployment rate now?

~4.8%, a tad high, but within acceptable limits

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

sorry to hear that, I've not heard of this "ICE" entity unitl now....

Personally, I just need everyone to pay taxes and be available for military draft status, other than that, you can speak whatever you want and work as you like....oh and everyone needs to start beating thier kids again too...get some discipline back in this country.

for you hippies: Beatin = spanking in my old man speech. NOT close fisted uppercut to a 7 year old jaw for spilling some milk.

ummm when i read "Ice" i thought you were doin that "shit" bro.....hahah i was gonna say no wonder you get all that glassin done so fast :D

sorry bout your sis, but at least your NOT on ICE, thats good news LOL

I was afraid thats what that meant too. I don't like the thought of anykind of meth.

I've seen coke destroy enough lives already.

Sorry to hear about your sisters situation.

unfortunetly hes probbly going to have to hide out for awhile and if there is a warrant then maybe it might be possible to go to another state when things cool down and try to get nationalized and thats still a big maybe.

Sorry man.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Thanks for all the input guys........this was back in febuary....so i really dont know the status at this point.... :wacko:

i really try to stay out of it as much as i can..............they will figure it out on their own...lol

I got enuf problems....... :rolleyes:

i seen Steves post and replied......lol...........this is probably a thread that could have gone without bumping.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Thanks for all the input guys........this was back in febuary....so i really dont know the status at this point.... :wacko:

i really try to stay out of it as much as i can..............they will figure it out on their own...lol

I got enuf problems....... :rolleyes:

i seen Steves post and replied......lol...........this is probably a thread that could have gone without bumping.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Holy shit, I didn't even notice the original date! Took some adderral this morning and was just cruising thru shit.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000