Speakers cutting out?

Okay so jsut got this dodge ram 1500, it has 6x9 in front door 5" kickers 2 way in rear doors, and in the center console soundstream tweets, and a Noname really nice 5" Mid its huge! anyways anytime I turn up the volume all teh speakers cut off and on?, even if I unhook the center console the speakers still cut on and off!?

What's powering them? Are they running off the HU?

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

How are the speakers wired up? Ohm wise

I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

well with just the 4 door speakers two ford stock door speakers and 2 Exact fit replacment kickers in the back doors it shouldnt eb clipping off from ohm load or pwoer issues right? I didnt wire the radio figure its about time to rip radio out figure out whats going on

Most H/U's power minimum 4 ohm I believe

oh lawd.

Archived