morel virtus

keith

Its been a while since I've seen you recommend your "go-to" Soundstream amps haha.

OP, you've got nice quality components and I suggest keeping it that way with your power. You may look into Audison amps as well. I haven't personally dealt with them, but Rockford has the AD technology amps also, and they make a few that put out some serious power. The T800-4AD puts out 150X4@ either 2 or 4 ohms

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_61210_Rockford-Fosgate-T800-4AD.html

Thx for the flower´s. The ref series are still good amps, and they have them for damn low.

And why not, i know that all the guesses on RF, Audison and so on come.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD (;

Awesome because it uses the same continuous power technology as some of their monoblock amps which is a plus. Pricy but its in your price range.

I have one ordered through a local dealer to push a set of Beyma 6PROWND's and AST-09s in my daily driver.

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

Can anyone give me some help deciding between the t800 4ad and the t1000 4ad I am kind of confused, would it be to much for the morel speakers if I got the t1000 4ad can someone please give me some insight on this. I was thinking that if I got the higher wattage amp I could set the gains low and have a overall better sound quality if or not this would make a difference I don't know or would it just be a waste to go bigger. if someone can help me out here with this I would really appreciate it.

Get the T1000-4AD. Dynamic headroom is a good thing, and you will have some with that amp. You should even have tons of power to run at 4 ohms if you want it run at its most efficient rating.

This it´s only 100 $ more for 400 watt´s @ 4 ohm more.

So dynamic headroom does that has to do with the sound quality that the amp will produce and if so will it make a big difference.

Take the answer´s and buy the 1000.4, you still will have a reserve for a future upgrade or a higher resale value.

Archived