Dd9515 king Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 Where can i buy subwoofer motors at?
Krakin Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 Try emailing some companies Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Dd9515 king Posted September 18, 2013 Author Report Posted September 18, 2013 I dont think they will just sell me the motor. I want a dc level 6 motor so i can make something nasty.
Krakin Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 why not ask? Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
mr505 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 I dont think they will just sell me the motor. I want a dc level 6 motor so i can make something nasty. look http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175534-2-dc-audio-m2-level-6-motors/#entry2586579
Dd9515 king Posted September 18, 2013 Author Report Posted September 18, 2013 I pmed cj18 a while back but i guess he does so much with the sales on here he didnt reply.
Krakin Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 That's why there is a price request thread Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Miguels Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 he just put them up for sale last week.. he wants $500 for them my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Dd9515 king Posted September 18, 2013 Author Report Posted September 18, 2013 Thanks mr505 just pmed him. When i asked i was already trying to get a 5k for my friend so i just asked for me. Then my friend stopped talking to me over bullshit so i stopped pming him.
mr505 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 Thanks mr505 just pmed him. When i asked i was already trying to get a 5k for my friend so i just asked for me. Then my friend stopped talking to me over bullshit so i stopped pming him. no prob and he usually gets back with people quick he probably busy and ya homies come and go brother
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.