Jump to content

Lost at this subject


evermaxx

Recommended Posts

Posted

So we've all got to that point where your bass is too loud.. So!

I picked up a Pioneer 80prs.

Now I had a deh-8300 only had a 6 band EQ.

What's the real way to tune this thing? Btw just coaxial in the doors ATM.

Next question, how do I go about looking for new speakers? And how do I set my radio & amp settings? It's pretty confusing with the hertz and slopes and lpf and hpf.

Can someone help me out? Article or videos or anything?

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

Awesome site that can help you understand a lot of the basics. On the right hand side is a section you can scroll down through that covers almost everything you could want to know, and you will probably spend quite a few hours looking through everything on there.

http://bcae1.com/

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

Thanks. Ill get to reading lol. All nighter haha.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

So I kinda read the site some and not quite still understanding what I've asked. Anyone else wanna give it a shot?

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

What parts aren't you understanding?

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

Mainly how I tune this radio for the best quality. It's more than I've worked with before

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

Off headunit.

T1 component & T1 coaxials powered by T600.4 will be ordering next month.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

This should give you a good idea how to set the unit once you get your new speakers in.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

nice video, makes me want to get a 80prs

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1424 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...