Second Skin Audio

what would you do? smal subs in classic car

f16fxr4real

pair of 8"s in the rear deck would be my choice too. if you want to do something different, that should perform pretty well, do one 10" in a 4th order with the port firing through the rear deck.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

4th order it is. Am I asking to much with trying to keep my Soundstream and it only putting out 320? It used to push my Soundstream Exact 12s so cleanly in my extra cab Toyota pickup. That was back when amps putting out 1K watts was a big deal though. Not compared to what we've got going on now.

a single 8 or 10 is gonna save me some weight though and put out the sound I want in a 4th order. I drag race the car when not daily driving it to work although the more I try and figure this out, the more I want louder sound. The front doors have Diamond Audio D663S in them running off the other 2 channels.

IMG_3984_zps02dbad2b.jpg

lol yeah, we like power these days. my 6" midbass has 300w lol. but hey, try out your amp. if you don't like it, you can always upgrade. as long as you get a decent sub.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

lol yeah, we like power these days. my 6" midbass has 300w lol. but hey, try out your amp. if you don't like it, you can always upgrade. as long as you get a decent sub.

Ive got a Soundstream Exact 10 in it now. Maybe I just need to build a 4th order for it. I had tried getting some box help before for it though, and any replies died out once I posted specs.

Archived