Second Skin Audio

what would you do? smal subs in classic car

f16fxr4real

Wanting to install below the rear deck behind the rear seat firing forward in a truck type box with a max height of 13.5 inches. The total airspace is about 2 cubic feet with 350 old school Soundstream watts feeding the sub/s.

Thinking of maybe firing a single 8 or 10 through the deck since there is already a hole there for what would of been a 6X9.

What speaker or speakers would you use?

I listen to a lot of everything, from 50's and 60's rock to 90's bass tracks and newer R&B.

Diamond Audio is providing the front stage.

What car are we talking about here, if you have the room a custom center console with the sub in it would be nice so you don't have to do any cutting to the car

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Its a 65 Nova SS. I dont have room for a center console since its a Super Sport and has the center console and a floor shift already. I was looking at Sundown SA-8s but look like I'l be down on power. What brand/model would you use?

Money isnt really an issue. 3-400 is what Im figuring.

Its a 65 Nova SS. I dont have room for a center console since its a Super Sport and has the center console and a floor shift already. I was looking at Sundown SA-8s but look like I'l be down on power. What brand/model would you use?

Money isnt really an issue. 3-400 is what Im figuring.

Sundown a number smaller SD 8´s or E 8´s http://sundownaudio.com/index.php/products/subwoofers/item/sd-series.html

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived