Jump to content

2 Sundown X 12 Hairtricks


Recommended Posts

Posted

How is the MB Quart 4 channel? I need a 4 channel but I've that they get really hot really fast.

Posted

Dang sweet setup! I'm ordering a singer 275 in a few weeks! :)

you will love it! i was amazed how big of a difference it was compared to my stock alt.

listen to this thing when it had sa 12s in it and it was impressive !

how big was that box after displacement?

7 cu.ft gross, about 5.68 cu.ft net with 28hz port.

How is the MB Quart 4 channel? I need a 4 channel but I've that they get really hot really fast.

other then the plastic feet broke, it works great for the price.

Posted

Awesome videos man! Wish my Xs could do that lol. If only I could fit a bigger box.

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Audiopipe, Sundown, Focal, XS Power....

Posted

Awesome videos man! Wish my Xs could do that lol. If only I could fit a bigger box.

hey just checked your build log out, looks pretty sweet!. it looks possible to fit a bigger box, just your problem is getting it in there. i put my box in through the passenger side door. could just cut the steel so you can put the bigger box in through the cabin, or build the box inside the trunk which would suck lol. need atleast 36" wide to fit a 8" sonotube on the front baffle, 38" wide to fit a 9.875" sonotube.

Posted

What freq you doing those hair tricks? That is freaking awesome for only 2 12s

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

What freq you doing those hair tricks? That is freaking awesome for only 2 12s

anywhere between 25-34ish hz it moves alot of air.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9680 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...