Have you herd a 5-10k rms system

Or run anything close to it

It not you do first build

Idd recommend

2-3 comps up front on 4-600rms

And nice 2x 10 or 12 1-3k rms system in the ass

But with out a budged its hard to give any options

• 2 months later...

I have heard 10k and 20k in a sub. I like the sound and all but I'm really thinking of switching up all my stuff for a daily driver that sounds good with some high end woofers. The reason I choose keenwood is because they sounded good to me I listened and compared them to all that the store was splint at the time. This is not my first build but it will new the first that I spend at least three to five grand in. I'm still in the planning process and with all the new technology that's coming out Im gonna push it to the limit without crossing the line. As far as redoing doors with a lot of speakers in them just ain't me. I like the factory look on this car now I'm thinking 4 12's or just two 15's on about 3k to 5k of power. But I haven't decided on the brand because smd don't make woofers any more. DD is sold here but their are better woofers out. I'm looking for suggestions and I'm going to port through the armrest, because I don't want a box that close to the rear of the car and to save trunk space. Its a big trunk I'm 6'4" and can lay down in it. I think four twelves would work all facing forward with a port between. Two woofers on each side. As for Miss and highs I'm going with rockfords 150 watt rms components three sets and some tweets for the front dash.

Soundqubed hdc 3 10's or 12's ^_^ i

Or some dc xl 10's

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived