Jump to content

Windy day in Iowa (4 DC Audio lvl 5 15's, DC Audio 10K)


Recommended Posts

Posted

The build was done by Kurt Bills while I was away in Afghanistan for 3 months. I have all of the pictures he took, but he would have to provide the comments. If there's interest in the pics, I'll post them up in a build log.

Posted

If you ever get down to Des Moines pm me, id love to hear it, Kurt does good work, post up a build log.

Posted

If you ever get down to Des Moines pm me, id love to hear it, Kurt does good work, post up a build log.

I'll be at the MWSPL comp in Ames this weekend.

Posted

If you ever get down to Des Moines pm me, id love to hear it, Kurt does good work, post up a build log.

I'll be at the MWSPL comp in Ames this weekend.

Ill be there

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 492 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...