Need help troubleshooting noise in speakers

Nick580

My noise problems always seem to involve grounds. I see that you said you have checked.... Keep checking different ground points. Also, a way to eliminate the rca's as the source of noise is to run another set outside of the car to the amp, or use your phone and an adapter cord to put a different input to the amp, away from power wires, frame, etc. etc., and see if it still happens.

The headunit is a Jensen vm9224 DVD receiver. not the best but it was one of those before I knew what I was doing jobs.

As far as "hot swapping" .. yes but only to test for noise with or without the RCA's connected

As far as "hot swapping" .. yes but only to test for noise with or without the RCA's connected....That could be your problem. Might wanna try some new RCA's

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

As far as "hot swapping" .. yes but only to test for noise with or without the RCA's connected....That could be your problem. Might wanna try some new RCA's

Ok, luckily I have a couple of different sets

Archived