Facekicker Posted October 4, 2013 Report Posted October 4, 2013 I gave up at like 30 cookies. You guys are demented. 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
Colin - STAPUFT Posted October 4, 2013 Report Posted October 4, 2013 I gave up at like 30 cookies. You guys are demented. Ah, dammit. You are right. That's what I get for learning my math from the US Government. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Jessica Posted October 4, 2013 Report Posted October 4, 2013 if you have 1000 of every building and all the upgrades you can make 2 trillion a second. lol Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Colin - STAPUFT Posted October 4, 2013 Report Posted October 4, 2013 if you have 1000 of every building and all the upgrades you can make 2 trillion a second. lol 1000?? holy crap dude. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Jessica Posted October 4, 2013 Report Posted October 4, 2013 here. lol Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Jessica Posted October 4, 2013 Report Posted October 4, 2013 Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Blue Posted October 7, 2013 Report Posted October 7, 2013 anyone go into the One mind upgrade? Kind of scared to do it lol. Guess it's just a game so F* it lets go. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
Colin - STAPUFT Posted October 8, 2013 Report Posted October 8, 2013 48 Billion a second! You suck. I'm at 9 Billion a second right now. I'm curious how far this will go. lol Go ahead Blue and do the One Mind. I was scared for a minute. bdog- zombie mode? I've had the Elder Grandmothers really pissed once or twice though. haha Shut up and make my cookies!!!! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.