Sonic Electronix

FINALLY! A WON BATTLE FOR US BASSHEADS

Florida courts ruled that it is now legal to play loud music because writing tickets for music that is audible 25 feet away from the car is unconstitutional because it violates are right to freedom of speech. More about it herehttp://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/20338447/loud-car-stereo-law-ruled-unconstitutional-in-florida?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8067222

Florida courts ruled that it is now legal to play loud music because writing tickets for music that is audible 25 feet away from the car is unconstitutional because it violates are right to freedom of speech. More about it herehttp://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/20338447/loud-car-stereo-law-ruled-unconstitutional-in-florida?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8067222

blasting shitty rap music as loud as you want to me doesnt qualify as freedom of speech. it qualifies as being a complete and total fucking douchebag. and whoever the nutjob motherfucker is that declared it freedom of speech needs to be shot in the fucking head.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I can see your point but at the same time it is a good thing because at least we can demo without getting a ticket. There are pros and cons to this but how you choose to exercise this right is solely up to you. I mean I have gotten a ticket while listening to johnny cash all because the cop felt like being a dick that day. It all comes down to whether or not ppl wanna abuse this right or not.

I can see your point but at the same time it is a good thing because at least we can demo without getting a ticket.

if you wanna demo go to a show, dont demo in the streets. i like audio just as much as the next guy, but bassheads like 98% of the people here give audiophiles such as myself a bad name.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I don't care if it's the law in this case or not. I don't turn the volume down in traffic because it's the law. I turn it down to be courteous.

Not everyone looks at it this way. With the law open like they it's just a way for people to make us look like douchebags.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

If you read all these comments as the most polite guy in the world this thread becomes much more entertaining.

Also this is really old news

Archived