Can You Move The Batery In Street Class B This Year

Big P

I havnt been in the lanes in 3 years :( Whats the rules for moving your battery in street B I have 2 12s box below the window and behind the door 1 amp stock alternator and a yellow top. Im going to run it in 139 class but Id like to burp it to. The only problem is now I have big festering tire were my stock battery's supposed to go. the system will be doing mid 140s is it even worth thinking about burping in db drags or is the battery issue gonna bump me into a class were im gonna get stomped

I havnt been in the lanes in 3 years :( Whats the rules for moving your battery in street B I have 2 12s box below the window and behind the door 1 amp stock alternator and a yellow top. Im going to run it in 139 class but Id like to burp it to. The only problem is now I have big festering tire were my stock battery's supposed to go. the system will be doing mid 140s is it even worth thinking about burping in db drags or is the battery issue gonna bump me into a class were im gonna get stomped

as long as it stays under the hood you should be fine

anywhere in the cab forget about burbing

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

The rules one battery has to stay in the stock location in all Street classes and in A & B only one battery under 650 cubic inches. don't forget your box has to be in the cargo area as well.

What kind of car you got bro? be cool to see more people out there.

white 97 s10 Kimo you have seen it befor had one sonic fx D 12 doing 143. Guess im screwed cuss the battery is in the extra cab were the jump seat goes.

Vaguely remember it. I was tryin to keep track who was running Doug's subs. Well you'll be Street C with me or lose a battery and drop down to street A.

street A ill have to loose a 12 and move the battery to the stock location. Ill probably drop down 2 or 3 DB to which will suck. I only have one battery at the moment as well. I might put it in street C just for the fun of it. Bass race 139.9 class is were I want to be competitive till the trucks body dropped and painted then i can sink some real $ into the stereo.