Sonic Electronix

Since I personally, and I'm sure a few others also, are saving up for the holidays, I was wondering. Does Sonic do a massive sale, such as Black Friday? Cyber Monday? Granted, it's like 2 months away (gotta start saving early right?). But, do you guys do that? Or are all of your sales just random timed?

I'm eyeing one of two head units, and close to pulling the trigger. Just need a bit more time. But if there's a sale? Can 99% guarentee that I'll pull that trigger for that sale.

Sheena = pedobear

i believe they did last year for black friday.. a good chunk of audio companies do

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Ohhhh, I like this post. I am saving for some nice front stage components, and I don't mind waiting if I know I can get a deal in the next few months.. Let's say half price on something like these.... http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_27148_JL-Audio-C5-653.html

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Since I personally, and I'm sure a few others also, are saving up for the holidays, I was wondering. Does Sonic do a massive sale, such as Black Friday? Cyber Monday? Granted, it's like 2 months away (gotta start saving early right?). But, do you guys do that? Or are all of your sales just random timed?

I'm eyeing one of two head units, and close to pulling the trigger. Just need a bit more time. But if there's a sale? Can 99% guarentee that I'll pull that trigger for that sale.

You bet we're going to have a sale for Black friday/Cyber Monday! We will have alot of sales before that as well and I will make sure I post about all of them! So be on the look out!

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions