Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Can anyone help me with box designs?


Sauser85

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everyone, i am in need of some help with designing a box for this 15'' Solo Baric L7 i have. The dimensions I have to work with in the back of this jeep are: 31'' tall, 39'' long and 18'' deep. I have played around with torres box tuning calculator, but I dont seem to be getting it right. With that being said, I am lost on figuring out the port. I would like to get 6 cubes out of it tuned to 30-32Hz. If anyone has the time to help, or possibly draw up a design, I'd be forever grateful... Thanks in advance!

Posted

bump, come on everyone. i know someone out there has an idea?

Posted

24x39x18

3x30 bottom rear firing port is what idd start with at desired hz

i personal dont like low tune with this sub as it for some resion likes to roll off quickly even with a larger box

ive found closer 37 better, for all round general lesioning

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Sorry for the late reply.. Have had a bunch of ish going on.. I appreciate the help! And I have a hifonics Brutus 2400.1D on this sub.

Posted

what car? the jeep on the picture? with 6 c/f you don´t need to tune that low in my opinion, you would loose any output above 45 hz ...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6425 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...