2010 Malibu Plasti dipped Matte Clear Over silver metallic

For $100.. not bad.... thinking about doing this to my Tahoe. My question how does it hold up against scratches. I take my Tahoe in the dessert a lot and tend to rub a few bushes while im out there. No like I go and get close to them on purpose just some stick out on the trail im on and cause light scratches on my paint... I now have custom pin strips on my truck. hahahah Will it peel easy and have to repair the paint every trip I make or does it seem to hold up pretty good?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

For $100.. not bad.... thinking about doing this to my Tahoe. My question how does it hold up against scratches. I take my Tahoe in the dessert a lot and tend to rub a few bushes while im out there. No like I go and get close to them on purpose just some stick out on the trail im on and cause light scratches on my paint... I now have custom pin strips on my truck. hahahah Will it peel easy and have to repair the paint every trip I make or does it seem to hold up pretty good?

from experience it holds of great. The more coats you use the more durable generally as well. Not sure how it'd hold up to sticks rubbing it though lol just like the paint doesn't even like that haha

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

• 1 month later...

What did you use to spray the dip?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived