beautiful pits for sure but isnt that what gets people like me who dont know all excited? Dont those dogs (that are bred to look like that) in the long run have poor hearts?

they are prone to

hip dysplasia (very common in large dogs) which stems from the am bulldog and mastiff blood

heart and breathing issues (comes from american bulldogs)

and generally poor physical health... 100lbs + stacked onto a body that was meant to support 1/2 of that leads to problems

here are a couple of my past/present dogs

Beast

Jeep/Redboy/Jocko

Posted Image

Roxy

Bolio blood

Posted Image

Nitro

heavy Eli/Bolio

Posted Image

Roscoe

Posted Image

Monster

Razors Edge (shitty bloodline and hes a mutt but I love him he was a gift)

I watch his diet and exercise him alot because of it

Posted Image

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

so...given these are bred this way...what are some prices for them? reasonable to high

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

American Bullies are designer dogs bred for looks....they have abpt blood in them but american bulldogs, american staffordshire terriers, bull mastiffs, and neo mastiffs are bred into the lines over and over to get bigger "better looking' dogs basically they are mutts

these are examples of an american bully

Posted Image

Fact: here in Cali it is against the law to tie or chain a dog to anything!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

American Bullies are designer dogs bred for looks....they have abpt blood in them but american bulldogs, american staffordshire terriers, bull mastiffs, and neo mastiffs are bred into the lines over and over to get bigger "better looking' dogs basically they are mutts

these are examples of an american bully

Posted Image

Posted Image

nice pits...steroids???

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

The bullies are very popular in california mainly with the Ghengis Khon and Gottiline bloodlines. My main dispute is with people saying their dogs are pure APBT's and they arent. Everyone wants a short overgrown blue dog that they can cover in spiked collars and harnesses.

take this dog for example

this dog is a prime stud for a well known breeder of "pitbulls" in california

Posted Image

this dog is an AKC champion english bulldog

Posted Image

see any similarities :blink::lol:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

nice pits...steroids???

bad breeding and overfeeding :angry:

so...given these are bred this way...what are some prices for them? reasonable to high

if interested in a pitbull check out the local animal shelter, too many good dogs and puppies are killed everyday just because of what breed they are.

but to answer your? Ive seen the cur blues go for 1500-5000, with no gurantee of health or temprement... the only gurantee with a bully is you will have a huge dog that cant do much of anything besides bring you lots of vet bills and sleep.

my sister has a blue pit and my god she is the most beautiful pit ive ever seen...Ill post pics of her if i can find it...(and yea she has a spiked collar lol) She just bred and were not sure if shes pregnant yet...The pit shed bred with was one hell of a pit i know that ill see if i ca find a pic of him too...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

hey burrito i'm goin to answer ur question here to keep the doggy thread uncluttered, and no there is no such thing as over exercisin a dog, when they get tired they'll just go lay down and say fuck u i'm not gettin that stick anymore, now i read u put ur dog on a treadmill which isn't bad it's actually recommended but there u can make them work a lil to hard. no more than a trott for speed but other than that it's just like us we know when we've had enough and we stop yea understand wat i'm tryin to say...

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived