Second Skin Audio

4 15 wall build in extended cab of ford ranger

toolshed

update.... so i went back into the wall and divided each sub with individual chambers and then fiberglassed them. I then carpeted the box and am now starting the paneling around it. The truck is interesting to me.... it's got a lot of low end but is not that loud when the doors are shut. with one door open, it's shaking my clothes as i stand in the door way. it's really loud. why is it not with the doors closed?..... hmmm here is a pic of where it's at now... going to paint the side paneling white to match the truck..1375669_10202070249987223_872413141_n.jp

update.... so i went back into the wall and divided each sub with individual chambers and then fiberglassed them. I then carpeted the box and am now starting the paneling around it. The truck is interesting to me.... it's got a lot of low end but is not that loud when the doors are shut. with one door open, it's shaking my clothes as i stand in the door way. it's really loud. why is it not with the doors closed?..... hmmm here is a pic of where it's at now... going to paint the side paneling white to match the truck..1375669_10202070249987223_872413141_n.jp

wave length cancellation is why it does not sound as good with the doors shut

:morepower1:

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived