dionysus Posted October 4, 2013 Author Report Posted October 4, 2013 I know of 2 people that should be there by January. One if AAFoo from here on SMD who should be heading that way this month and then another one of my Team member will be there in January thats got a new body Tahoe hes putting 4 SP4 18's in. So I think the scene there is about to pickup here soon Sweet! Its killing me all the half assed systems people try to pass off as hittin 150+ dbs lol people crack me up, its good to hear theres more legit car audio guys here and coming! Damn so I guess I need to save up more now and get 2 DC xl 18s instead of just the one so I can at least attempt to keep up with yall!! Haha Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
b-eazy Posted October 4, 2013 Report Posted October 4, 2013 ;) ill pm u a message so I get a hold of u.....instead of finding this thread.....for the DEMO
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.