dionysus Posted September 29, 2013 Report Posted September 29, 2013 Here in Colorado Springs there's not many people into quality car audio or comp car audio. Was just wondering if anyone on here is in my neck of the woods. Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
WastedTalent Posted September 29, 2013 Report Posted September 29, 2013 From what I know, there's like 2 people (not sure they're here on forum) in springs or near. Most of us are in Denver or grand junction (again, not sure on this forum). On this forum, there's myself (denver), wicks (parker), and 2 others who I'm not sure are active anymore but one is/was in castle rock and the other is arvada or whatnot, west denver. Sheena = pedobear
b-eazy Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 Lol...im always visiting my bf in da springs. . I was stationed at ft. Carson....for a lil over 4yrs...I got a few friends out there still...I plan on taking a trip out there with the stormtrooper soon...if u want a demo... ;)
heckvr4 Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 im from LAkewood CO -Colorado's audio scene is dead -.- theres quite a few locals here in the forums , but most dont compete or go to shows 05 f150 4 18'' DC lvl6 2 DC AUDIO 9.0ks 161.3 @ 44HZ build log here96 tahoe http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160522-8-18xls2-dc-100k4th-order/page-9
Wicks Posted October 2, 2013 Report Posted October 2, 2013 Lol...im always visiting my bf in da springs. . I was stationed at ft. Carson....for a lil over 4yrs...I got a few friends out there still...I plan on taking a trip out there with the stormtrooper soon...if u want a demo... ;) I do, I do, I do!!! Dude i'd love to check out that monster if you make it out here. Sweet! This post sent with 100% recycled electrons. 2004 BMW M3Mechman 280A 2 - XS Power XP30001 - XS Power D375 500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F) iPadMini2Dash mounted O-scopeAudison bitOne (Remote DRC MP) Highs Amp - PPI Art A404 Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...) DC Audio DC9.0K 2- DC Audio XL12m2LEGAL - 147.3dB @ 41Hz OUTLAW - 150.2dB @ 45Hz OUTLAW - 145.7dB @ 30Hz JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER 2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER SOTM BUILD:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026
dionysus Posted October 3, 2013 Author Report Posted October 3, 2013 Lol...im always visiting my bf in da springs. . I was stationed at ft. Carson....for a lil over 4yrs...I got a few friends out there still...I plan on taking a trip out there with the stormtrooper soon...if u want a demo... ;) HELL YES I WANT A DEMO!!! just let me know when your out here and I'm ready!!! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
dionysus Posted October 3, 2013 Author Report Posted October 3, 2013 Well good to see at least there's some Colorado people on here! I'm in Denver alot, family up there and Im one of two producers for a record label in Denver, any shows or comps in Denver coming up? Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
b-eazy Posted October 3, 2013 Report Posted October 3, 2013 Lol...im always visiting my bf in da springs. . I was stationed at ft. Carson....for a lil over 4yrs...I got a few friends out there still...I plan on taking a trip out there with the stormtrooper soon...if u want a demo... ;) HELL YES I WANT A DEMO!!! just let me know when your out here and I'm ready!!! I got u brother. ..im waiting on the transport company to ship the stormtrooper to me now.....bwahhhhhahhhh ;)
Real96SS Posted October 3, 2013 Report Posted October 3, 2013 I know of 2 people that should be there by January. One if AAFoo from here on SMD who should be heading that way this month and then another one of my Team member will be there in January thats got a new body Tahoe hes putting 4 SP4 18's in. So I think the scene there is about to pickup here soon Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
dionysus Posted October 4, 2013 Author Report Posted October 4, 2013 Lol...im always visiting my bf in da springs. . I was stationed at ft. Carson....for a lil over 4yrs...I got a few friends out there still...I plan on taking a trip out there with the stormtrooper soon...if u want a demo... ;) HELL YES I WANT A DEMO!!! just let me know when your out here and I'm ready!!! I got u brother. ..im waiting on the transport company to ship the stormtrooper to me now.....bwahhhhhahhhh ;) Nice!! Its a beast! My eyeballs are rattling already I can't imagine it in person Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.