Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

sub reccomendation.pls help


bassman619

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sry I forgot to mention..I got the t2 for 400 bucks...so at 800 for two recommendations..or should I just keeo this sucker and buy the 2nd one?

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Posted

FI/AA

either of these or dc or Aq. Personally I love me some dc or fi/aa (pretty much the same), but if you are on a budget Aq is awesome. Ami is hitting over 60's with them

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6425 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...