bassman619 Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 I was planning on puttin in 2 15" rockford t2 subs and a t2500 amp because I already had 1 t2 sub..but I have someone making an offer on my car with the system so I might just sell it. I need a recommendation on what sub or pair of subs to grab for a total budget of 600-800 dollars. I want good sq good spl and be able to get loud playin low frequencies. 15" or 18" subs..comparable or better to what 2 t2 15s would do..help out tryna spend money but not be cheap or spend too much or something not worth it..even a little bit more than 800 would be okay but not 12 or 1500 You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
truthsayer Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 wow there are so many i would rate above your previous subs. But anyway just a few options off hand- American Bass Hd;s, soundQ, DD, sundown, . Im sure others will chime in and give you many other options. truthsayer
Facekicker Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 Threatcon 2's or 4's the 15's aren't available for Series 4 yet though, I think presale eta was listed for December, the 12's are available for preorder now though. http://www.carstereogiant.com/product-p/threatcon-4-12.htm 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
bassman619 Posted September 30, 2013 Author Report Posted September 30, 2013 wow there are so many i would rate above your previous subs. But anyway just a few options off hand- American Bass Hd;s, soundQ, DD, sundown, . Im sure others will chime in and give you many other options.I really like the sundowns found 2 x 15s for about 800 but how do I search sound q? Whats the company and specific line of woofers? Looked at the american bass..found the hds and vfl but think the sundowns would get lower..and I want low..americans also look thirsty for power lol (no pun intended). You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
bassman619 Posted September 30, 2013 Author Report Posted September 30, 2013 Threatcon 2's or 4's the 15's aren't available for Series 4 yet though, I think presale eta was listed for December, the 12's are available for preorder now though. http://www.carstereogiant.com/product-p/threatcon-4-12.htm that super low price worries me..I dnt wanna buy things over and over..I would like to make this one purchase and at least get a few years out of the subs..pluss ill be stacking my money and waiting in anticipation for that damn smd to hit the market...man I want one so bad..butbim sure we all do You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
Facekicker Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 They're cheap because they're presale, and because they're low production. I'm picking up some 15's. 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
truthsayer Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 Bassman here is the link you requested http://www.soundqubed.com/. As far as the american bass sub, their not anymore power hungry than any other subs. And they will get freaking low, its all depending on your box. Plus they have more SQ than alot of other subs. And they can take a beating. But its your choice, their are a great many to choose from. You might also look at RE audio MX series. truthsayer
john253a Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 http://www.soundqubed.com/HDC415-D1-A_p_136.html http://www.emfcaraudio.com/sundown-audio-zv3-15-dual-2/ http://www.dcsoundlab.com/level5.html
Kyblack76 Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 FI/AA SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
PsychoSoundz Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 tantric hd or hdd, crossfire v2, zcon, fi sp4, dc level xl, sound cube hdc3 or 4.... just to name a few but they are all in your range and are some beast woofers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.