Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

sa-8v2


Go-N-Def

Recommended Posts

Posted

I believe the rms is 500, I'm seeing people run huge power on them. I'd like to know what would be a good amount of power to put on each assuming there under rated

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

I would stick to 500-700. really no point in going more then that.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

I have an available 1000 watt amp. Keep the gain low would that work at 1 ohm or should run at 2ohms for half the power

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6054 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...