Second Skin Audio

New dd subs

Dd9515 king

Purple do you know what wattsrms your sub is really seeing? Take a volt meter and a amp clamp set to peak hold then play your peak tune to see the power your sub is really getting. On my testing after the sub got truly more then 2k rms they start heating up and dont want to be played longer then about 4 hrs on that power.

No clue, this is my first day

XS-power1.jpg

Hey guys, just a quick question about DD retail prices over there (can at least use them to get a ballpark figure on how pricing will be over here in Europe). The retail price on the 9918 has been given here, but what is the retail on the 9518 and Z18? (you would probably never pay full retail on any of these, but just for comparisons sake, as I know the local retail prices on these).

if you would be ordering from US you will get an additional payment...shipping to be excact..

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Sorry purple i wasnt payin attion and thought you were the new purple guy his name has purple in it to. I know you know what your doing man. I would like to see the numbers tho.

I know he wasn't talking about me....

Although I am still new...

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Sorry purple i wasnt payin attion and thought you were the new purple guy his name has purple in it to. I know you know what your doing man. I would like to see the numbers tho.

what's your definition of new lol.

if you would be ordering from US you will get an additional payment...shipping to be excact..

No, not talking about ordering from US (not that they send out of country anyway), just trying to estimate the price range of this series based on the prices of the current ones available. Like the 9518 retails for $1510 over here.. And $350 of those is added sales tax to the government.. So a lot of additional payment more than just shipping.

what's your definition of new lol.

Well, I am still new at building subs. I've only been doing it for about 6 months now.

Give me another 6 months and I'll officially be a pro!

But yeah I was just kidding. :lol2: I didn't think there were any other purple's besides us two...

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived