And Some One Knocked On The Door

what did u pay for it?

gonna mod it?

optical out?

The seller ended this listing early to sell to the high bidder(s) at current bid price.

Rare DENON Z1 with DUAL 24bit DAC's 7990 cannot compete

Previous Picture Stop Play Next Picture

1 of 12

View larger picture

Winning bid: US $1,700.00

$10 back with a new eBay MasterCard See Details

Ended: Jan-11-08 15:59:19 PST

Shipping costs:

Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details

Ships to: United States

Item location: Taiwan and the WORLD, Taiwan

History: 1 bid

Winning bidder: kelvin8801( 37Feedback score is 10 to 49)

You can also: Email to a friend

Listing and payment details: HideShow

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

How can you mod it to do optical out? id really like to know this? or are you talking something different?

The balanced out uses rj45 connectors. im working on a cable for someone who using a zapco on the other end so:

IMG_2361.jpg

:D

cool that was one way i was gonna tell you if they ripped you off i love the j45 connections alot easier to get the unit in a really shallow dash cavity with the the 5 pin din plugs its not as easy on some vehicles

the most normal mods are changing the lights inside the face.

and for the optical mod, there is lots of stuff out there to change to fiber. awesome h/u and a decent price.

I got 1 for 400 about 5 years ago, actually bought 2 of them nib, deal of the century, they are gone now.

Gotta deal with my 9255 for awhile I guess.

So what else are you running with this GEM?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

the most normal mods are changing the lights inside the face.

and for the optical mod, there is lots of stuff out there to change to fiber. awesome h/u and a decent price.

I got 1 for 400 about 5 years ago, actually bought 2 of them nib, deal of the century, they are gone now.

Gotta deal with my 9255 for awhile I guess.

So what else are you running with this GEM?

Im going to be running 4 lvl 5 18s 3 sets of rf componets a ps3 and 18 tvs :lol:

Edited by memphis_finest1
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

not worth messing up such an expensive transport.

And with no mp3 or ipod or etc...

why get that deck?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

why get that deck?

I saw it and was like i want it so i got it its a good deck =)

BooBies!!

Denon stop making copper chasis?

My exact 1st thought.

Then I thought of fuck he got screwed :blink:

The 2nd group of pics were way better :)

memphis,

Nice Deck bro, I've eyeballed of of those for awhile now, I just can't pull the trigger on one yet. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest MegaloManiac

why get that deck?

he could still get the expensive CD changer :lol: