Sonic Electronix

Thoughts on my plans for a system?

hey man i was in highschool a year ago now going into college. i just recently went through all this, car audio can be pretty addictive. and being in high school puts you on a budget...

maybe you should take into consideration that you can work something out loud that doesnt require an upgraded alt, a shit tone of batteries, or huge amperage. all your money, ..... you can save for a bigger build or just general shit . thatsin reality a little more important at this point ( going into college)

hey man if you go with a true 1.5k ish rms system you'll will most likely be the loudest kid in your school for sure. ( dam i had 2 sundown sa's on a 1.5k and everyone in my school shit there pants when they sat in my car )( everyone in atleast my school rocked kicker kenwood stuff)

1.5k REAL rms in highschool is still very loud compared to others

just my thoughts. love to see other high school bass heads,

hey man i was in highschool a year ago now going into college. i just recently went through all this, car audio can be pretty addictive. and being in high school puts you on a budget...

maybe you should take into consideration that you can work something out loud that doesnt require an upgraded alt, a shit tone of batteries, or huge amperage. all your money, ..... you can save for a bigger build or just general shit . thatsin reality a little more important at this point ( going into college)

hey man if you go with a true 1.5k ish rms system you'll will most likely be the loudest kid in your school for sure. ( dam i had 2 sundown sa's on a 1.5k and everyone in my school shit there pants when they sat in my car )( everyone in atleast my school rocked kicker kenwood stuff)

Glad to see I met another one of myself! Well I just ordered my Sub.. So the sexy DC will be here in the next few weeks I'm hoping, I wouldn't mind if it's even a month, I know they do a hella good job! But yea, I got money saved up and what-not, it's just that I don't want to spend all of it on car audio lol. I think with the 1200 watt amp running a little over that, just hooked up clean etc not rigged up for comps and shit, I'll be able to do a small alt upgrade, like maybe a 200A or something and be just fine, I would think so anyways! I'll probably have the loudest in town actually, one of them anyway. There is one guy with 4 AQ 12's, pretty damn loud, in a blazer which helps for sound aswell.. But in terms of trunk, I'd probably have the loudest in town, and easily in school. thanks for the good words my friend.

how much do you have

as cone is king on low lower

Was this aimed towards me? and how much of what? :)

Vehicle: 1988 Cadillac Brougham

Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS Head Unit

Custom box built by me (designed by forum member g2shuck)

(1) DC XL 15

(2) SQ q1-1200d

(2) Crescendo PWX-6's.

(more to come someday.)

Glad to see I met another one of myself! Well I just ordered my Sub.. So the sexy DC will be here in the next few weeks I'm hoping, I wouldn't mind if it's even a month, I know they do a hella good job! But yea, I got money saved up and what-not, it's just that I don't want to spend all of it on car audio lol. I think with the 1200 watt amp running a little over that, just hooked up clean etc not rigged up for comps and shit, I'll be able to do a small alt upgrade, like maybe a 200A or something and be just fine, I would think so anyways! I'll probably have the loudest in town actually, one of them anyway. There is one guy with 4 AQ 12's, pretty damn loud, in a blazer which helps for sound aswell.. But in terms of trunk, I'd probably have the loudest in town, and easily in school. thanks for the good words my friend.

how much do you have

with an 1200 watt amp a secound battery + big 3 should be fine

how much do you have

with an 1200 watt amp a secound battery + big 3 should be fine

Awesome, I may just try that then!

Vehicle: 1988 Cadillac Brougham

Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS Head Unit

Custom box built by me (designed by forum member g2shuck)

(1) DC XL 15

(2) SQ q1-1200d

(2) Crescendo PWX-6's.

(more to come someday.)

Archived