5% All around, with a gangster ass 12" strip on the front windshield. I put 5 on it for now jsut like my other cars, but i may throw another layer of 5 over it to make it super dark. The windows already had like 75% from the factory, or something light like that, but they are dark as fuck. Darker than my other cars.

Pics...

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

Thats badass! You don't get no shit from the cops? I seen your other thread =\

Did you do that yourself?

(sorry for 20 questions)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Thats badass! You don't get no shit from the cops? I seen your other thread =\

Did you do that yourself?

(sorry for 20 questions)

no shit from the cops. I know a few, and they have told me they dont enforce tint. They just make you roll them down so they can see inside if you get pulled over.(straight from his mouth) I wish i had a pic of our towns cop cars. they are blacked out too. The same shop that does our cop cars did mine. I never had trouble with the cops over anything until jsut now, and if they decide to start wrighting me tickets for my tint, i'd have a monthly tint bill, cause i would just take my ticket, and pay them month after month. I refuse to drive with no tint.

no shit from the cops. I know a few, and they have told me they dont enforce tint. They just make you roll them down so they can see inside if you get pulled over.(straight from his mouth) I wish i had a pic of our towns cop cars. they are blacked out too. The same shop that does our cop cars did mine. I never had trouble with the cops over anything until jsut now, and if they decide to start wrighting me tickets for my tint, i'd have a monthly tint bill, cause i would just take my ticket, and pay them month after month. I refuse to drive with no tint.

Damn man !!!! i have 5% all around on mine too but i have to roll EVERY WHERE with the front windows down !!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

They don't seem to bother me, I only had one cop eye ball it, but its all good, I'm definitely going to 5% now, I also refuse to drive without tint now after having it, its so nice being able to pass people and they cant see you.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.