CleanSierra Posted October 4, 2013 Report Posted October 4, 2013 For terminals, yes bolts are a good option. I don't use wing nuts like some guys, but you can if you'd like. They make for quick and easy connecting and disconnecting. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Nipsy06 Posted October 4, 2013 Author Report Posted October 4, 2013 How exactly do I do the dowels what measurments and can you send a link of what they look like. I will be facing my box twoard the back not firing into the cab. I was planning on just sticking with the first box I suppose. I listen to rap bass heavy stuff man im from the south. I listen to jazz and light music too but the subs are to bang not for jazz infact I will turn them down or off when listening to jazz and stuff anyways. So what would be better? Ive waited a long time so I just want to do this thing right.
CleanSierra Posted October 4, 2013 Report Posted October 4, 2013 I'm about to go to bed so I can not be much help right now with all if your answers. Dowels go front to back and side to side, the inside dimensions of your enclosure. They are round pieces of wood, think of the bar in your closet that holds your hangars, that's a dowel. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.