purplesyrup Posted October 4, 2013 Report Posted October 4, 2013 I wonder if that iphone still works after being stuck to that magnet, lol Badass looking woofers!
pa-pa-platypus Posted October 4, 2013 Report Posted October 4, 2013 b2 subs are incredibly legit.. it may be what i save up for over winter and make the first edition to the truck for 2014 This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
Colin - STAPUFT Posted October 4, 2013 Report Posted October 4, 2013 I wonder if that iphone still works after being stuck to that magnet, lol Badass looking woofers! ^ I was wondering that myself. That joker looks naasty! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
nocturnalrites101 Posted October 4, 2013 Author Report Posted October 4, 2013 I apologize i was mistaken about the time frame and spider size but 12 is still pretty large lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.