Nice build so far man, I have an 03' sierra that's all black and white and wanted to start a group on here and call it "stormtrooper nation" or something.

So are you still keeping in the bench and the back?

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

cool man, it didn't look like there was enough room under the seat for the amp to be angled up that high. But I'm sure you measured it all with the seats in first.

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Dont feel bad op. B eazy has a huge h2 hummer build called the stormtrooper. And i have a black and white blazer 4x4 and my friend has a 4x4 silverado thats white and black. Many different storm troopers just like in starwars. All called storm troopers and all the builds are differernt. But love the truck iv been eyin the new 2014 silverados just cant bring myself to have a car payment yet

Keeps ur bum bum nice and cool? I havnt looked at all the features on em but just the body styles are sick. Im a sucker for quad headlights when their stacked. My friend found a 84 silverado xcab that i might try and buy to build as a daily. Iv learned build> buy as far as money is concerned. So its ehh right now my woman is gettin tired of my trucks breakin down so thats the only reason iv given the 2014s real thought

Archived