Sonic Electronix

Wow I'm wondering why this thread is so off topic on most of the replies. This is why I try to stay in just the rpp.

Congrats on the steal on the equipment. I agree if you're trying to sell it the best bet would be to keep it all jl.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

the whole hi haters thing was ment to be funny cause i paid 40 bucks for this lol but on a serious note i just ordered the new surround i cant find a jl w7 dustcap does anyone know where i could locate such a thing cause if i cant find one ima go ahead as planned with a white cone and black cf dustcap which brings me back to the question about the little bit of epoxy how do i go about getting that off the cone its right on the edge so the only way it would be covered up is with a full face dustcap but i rather like my idea of going with the cf so help with epoxy and such lol please

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

you actually checked the coils?

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

ya both read 1.5 everything about this sub is fully functional just needs the new surround which you can get off ebay for 40 bucks just ordered one still searching for a stock cap but if not 7" cf and such

plan is to build a box for it eather using jl specs or bassbox idk yet play around with it then maybe just maybe sell it. i already cut my car to fit my se 12s so id feel kinda silly pulling them out and running this lol but who knows

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

do you have a plan on how to glue this?

2004 Grand Prix GT

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Juice Box black cherry

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

the surround? the kit on ebay comes with everything and theres vids on youtube specifically for a w7

that suspension looks like its sagging a bit

2004 Grand Prix GT

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Juice Box black cherry

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

kinda makes sence that it would its used prolly well broken in plus its missing the secondary part of the suspension the surround. and even if everything on this sub was shot its still worth well over 100 bucks and i got it for 40 so i made no matter what but after testing things the only thing i need for this woofer to be funny functional again is that surround

Archived