Sonic Electronix

so i went to go pick up my srt4 rims for my neon from this kid on cl right and while im there hes talking about his car showing me whats done to it pretty beastly and we get talking about audio hes like ya ive got a blown jlw7 and with out hesitation i asked if he would sell it offered him 40 bucks he hoped on it all it needs is a new surround coils are good but the dustcover was cracked so i took that off prolly just gonna get a nice 8" carbon fiber cap for it is anyone fimilar with these subs is that type of dustcap needed or will i notice any difference running a 8" carbon fiber

2quqlcm.jpg

so ya 110 on srt 4 rims 3 of wich were wrapped in perellies and 40 on a jl 13w7-D1.5

trying not to burst out in histeria as to the thievery that was just commited

PRICELESS

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

k so i plugged the specs into bass box pro and this is what i gots. plan as of now is to get the new surround a 7" carbon fiber cap and paint the inner cone white think the white and black should really set it off then put it in a box of such then sell it for 600 around town

2i79y03.png

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

If your plans are to sell it, IMO stock would be the way to go man.....there's only one reason people drop the cash for JL....because it's the "best". If you make it the way you want it, my bet is your gonna have a hard time convincing people to buy it; let alone trying to tell them it's a JL.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

take it out of the box and show them its jl and thanks for fixing my spelling errors if i could find a jl dustcap i would prolly do that i just cant seem to find them

well the thing is i just cut my car in order to fit the 5cu box for my pair of re se 12s so to just run this now is kinda :( or i could sell it and put that money twards the custom subs i wana build or maybe try and find another motor like this one and do said thing

after i took the full face dustcap off i noticed there was some epoxy on the cone its self what would you guys use to get it off?

Periods, comma's and capitalizations would greatly add some depth to your post.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Archived