Sundown Audio

fading problem..not sure if its the amps or HU

SJonus

i have a ford factory HU with a scosche LOC goin to a brutus brx640 plus to sub amps..well...the 640 wont put out a good mono signal when in 4channel mode so i just ran spliters(from rear channels) to my sub amps ..well when i fade the HU to the rear.the bass gets louder and centered it loses power and to the front nothing ofc..iv tried to mix the rca's around to have one with front and one with back but the signal is weak.

can anyonw tell my whats wrong?

&why doesnt the 4 channel amp put out a good mono signal in 4 channel mode(thro the line outs)?..it puts out a strong signal in 2 channel mode.

thx

2004 F-150 Lariat

2 PGold 800 rms amps to subs

1 Hifonics 640.4 brutus to m/h

4 a2-65 6" percisionpower-mids

4 PT.2 tweets percisionpower-hi's

2 12" PA mofo's/box by "dave the box guy"

big 4 0/1 g front to back / 2 optima yellow tops

nutin special....

im have 2 sets of 3 ohm PPI's..so 3 ohms i guess..its not bridges..running staight 4 channel..i bought the amp so i could have line outputs..i can run one set of rcas to the 1 and 2 channel and the amp automatically sends a signal to the 3 and 4 channels(if i only had 1 set of rcas..)but i have four..so i dont use it..but when the amp is switched into to 2 channel mode it sends a great signal thro the line outs..but..the fading question ..fronts get louder fading to front and back does the same..and it quites down centerd..????..

i can run it with 1 set of rcas and use the back rcas for the subs..but wont i lose surround sound if i dont use the amp in true 4channel..?

2004 F-150 Lariat

nutin special....

OP, I think more people would be willing to help solve your issue. But your post is so confusing. Start over with your explanation, and maybe a diagram would help.

truthsayer

ya..that was a lil rambley..sorry..just haven the fader issues..less power when fader is centerd..more power when faded to rear or front..

other prob is the 4 channel amp is not putn out a mono signal to line out..unless i have it in 2 channel mode..(brutus brx640)

2004 F-150 Lariat

nutin special....

well. finally i found online( my owers manual didnt show) the way to hook up the amp with mono amps daisy chained in..it has to be in 2 channel mode..with a 4 rcas hooked in normally..doesnt let me fade but its pounds now...anywho..sorry for maken no sence at first..:)

2004 F-150 Lariat

nutin special....

Archived