remote wire help!!!!!!!!!

Exactly what are you installing?

The remote wire is just a 12 volt signal that tells the amp when to turn on and off. When it has voltage the amp is on, when it doesn't it turns off. There are a whole bunch of ways to do this. All you need is a wire that only has power while the car is running, like several people have already mentioned, the acc wire under the steering column is an option.

Another option, although I would not recommend it, would be to run a hot wire with an inline switch. I wouldn't recommend this because she will most likely either forget to turn it on or off when she should. Forgetting to turn it on means she would have no beat and forgetting to turn it off could drain her battery.

i know what the remote wire is and i was thinking about running a swich as a last resort i was just trying to find another way to run the remote wire with out taking the hu out. i am going to try to find the acc wire on monday. i know how to take everything apart but i am trying to avoid doing that if i can.

Click here it could save you some time.

could i just use a fuse tap like this

20131006_145210_zpsee2c8888.jpg?t=138108

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

thats what i was thinking. today she put the remote line to the batt and wred a switch to it but i have a feeling she is gonna forget and kill her battery. still tryin to convince her to use the fuse box

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

You could run it off of the windshield wiper fuse. That's what I did I a silverado and it worked fine

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

I have seen people use those taps all the time and they melt up in the fuse box.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

i've used the sun roof wire in my grand prix.It turns on and off with key.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Also, i find it odd she would let you pull of shit loads of trim panels to run power wire through her car yet she wont let you pop off a plastic trim panel. What amp are you installing anyway, a lot of them have turn on sense with the high level inputs.

I have seen people use those taps all the time and they melt up in the fuse box.

thanks for warning me

Archived