Jump to content

What happens to me at work...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I get paid commission. And when you try to start it, nothing happens. You can hear the click, but the starter doesn't engage. Tried the "tap the starter with a hammer" trick, but still nothing. I've got someone coming to pick me up, so its useless at this point.

Posted

X2^^ I'm also a diesel mechanic. Post up the problems. We'll more details of the problems.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Posted

But if YOU can get your truck started, boss wont have to pay a 1000$+ tow bill, he likes that, you may get bonus or raise or something in return.

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

If you have a reefer, fine someone with jumpers and hook reefer battery up to your truck batts amd let it sit for a bit.

OR

You can have a loose conection at the batts. Or the starter itself ( loose conectiom at starter is very common)

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

There is no such thing as a bonus or a raise within this company. And the money they use to pay it could very well be the mystery money that is missing from multiple of our checks.. my boss has over $3000 missing, I have over $1000 and another guy has about $1000.

Posted

My company said it will be on my next check so we will see. If not, I'll be talking to someone and looking for a new job. I checked all the wires in the batts and starter and they are all solid. Along with the alternator. And I don't know what a reefer is?

Posted

If your carying ice, youve got something that stays running to keep trailer below freezing. Shit even 99% of straight trucks have a reefer... But if you have a straight truck, chances are the reefer is hooked into your truck batts as well.

What exactly are you driving?

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...