imnew59585 Posted October 7, 2013 Report Posted October 7, 2013 tittle says it all . I want your feed back. I'm down to two products either knu or stinger
audiofanaticz Posted October 7, 2013 Report Posted October 7, 2013 Its pretty decent stuff, Ive used their 80mil and 100 mil. Both times no issues and ordered over a 100sq ft both times. This stuff is almost the same asmurdermat, and audio technix, from what I was told, made in the same factory.
imnew59585 Posted October 7, 2013 Author Report Posted October 7, 2013 is it thicker then the 80mil? are there any cons on your end?I know 100mil is gonna be thicker but you might get fooled and they are the same thickness . ---- edit
audiofanaticz Posted October 7, 2013 Report Posted October 7, 2013 no, it actually measures up a little over 100mil when I tested it with my calipers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6sP8M0QJWg&hd=1 I hate editing.... lol so skip thru it
imnew59585 Posted October 7, 2013 Author Report Posted October 7, 2013 awesome. I will give them a shot then.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.