Sundown Audio

CT Sounds

The_Iceman

Jfoodstamp, if the 800.1 did real good for you, think the new 900.1 would do fine for 2 SA 10s?

I would get the audio technix 1200.1, but I personally like amps with fuses in them, and I'd like to be able to keep 4GA simply cause 1-0 would look huge and take up a lot of room in my trunk. Also 900.1 costs less than 1400.1 and better on my stock electrical 2.

The 900.1 will push a couple of sa woofers aiiight If you know what I mean. I would really try to get the 1400.1 to let them shine. BTW get a new installer because if he is gonna try to short change you on doing the Big 3 he has a BIG 3 PROBLEMS: He is Lazy, He don't know how, or he doesn't understand electrical

Go with this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audio-Technix-1200-1-amp-amplifier-1200w-RMS-2400w-MAX-Class-D-1-ohm-stable-/121106776171?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item1c3286c06b

Same board minus the bass knob, it has one but not the awesome one. But for a 100 bucks cheaper? It put out the same numbers.

I read that somewhere else as well. I dont see just the knob justifying the price gap. I wonderif the ct sounds are cherry picked boards out of the auto technix 1200's? There are plenty of other electronic industries that do the same ( intel i7 2600k 2700k, amd 6950 6970, im sure the list is endless). Guess another way to put it is like buying a car, you dont buy one built on a monday or friday due to lower quality work. Anyone else feel the same way on this?

I went to there facebook page and saw I live right down the street so im looking forward to hopefully supporting a local business!

It's cheaper because of the name. There the same company but ct sounds is there new name so there trying to get rid of there old stock. Audioque did the same thing when they changed the name to soundqubed

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Go with this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audio-Technix-1200-1-amp-amplifier-1200w-RMS-2400w-MAX-Class-D-1-ohm-stable-/121106776171?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item1c3286c06b

Same board minus the bass knob, it has one but not the awesome one. But for a 100 bucks cheaper? It put out the same numbers.

I read that somewhere else as well. I dont see just the knob justifying the price gap. I wonderif the ct sounds are cherry picked boards out of the auto technix 1200's? There are plenty of other electronic industries that do the same ( intel i7 2600k 2700k, amd 6950 6970, im sure the list is endless). Guess another way to put it is like buying a car, you dont buy one built on a monday or friday due to lower quality work. Anyone else feel the same way on this?

I went to there facebook page and saw I live right down the street so im looking forward to hopefully supporting a local business!

It's cheaper because of the name. There the same company but ct sounds is there new name so there trying to get rid of there old stock. Audioque did the same thing when they changed the name to soundqubed

Yea you Can get the AQ line of the 200-2 $100 cheaper then the SQ line and its the same thing go figure.

I do love the CT sounds bass knob. I'm debating also. Should i save some money or get the one with the newer knob.

I'm looking at the 900.1 or the 800.1 that is $75 cheaper.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Honestly dunno what to tell you. I think I'D personally go for the 900.1 for the features, but the 800.1 is more practical or you could do the AT1200D. Either way its up to you, and your bank account :)

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

Here are two 1400.1s doing work on a couple of Zv3s. Since this video I've added 100aH of battery and have stopped that horrible racket coming from the back glass. Will have more video soon.

These amps are strapped at 1Ω, so half an ohm each... and they're gain set with a DD-1hv on track 1 (zero dB). The clipping indicator on the bass knob reacts in concert with the DD-1, btw, so it's quite accurate.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Looks sick man. I like it :)

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

Well I'll be ordering an amp wensday. Still not for sure what exactly. Im leaning towards the 900.1, but I'm terrible with decisions.

Eventually bbel, I want to do something around as loud as you have now. Gonna stick with the SA through highschool, then I'm thinking at least 2 x12

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

Well I'll be ordering an amp wensday. Still not for sure what exactly. Im leaning towards the 900.1, but I'm terrible with decisions.

Eventually bbel, I want to do something around as loud as you have now. Gonna stick with the SA through highschool, then I'm thinking at least 2 x12

You won't be disappointed. And if you stick those tens in a t-line, you'll be making some stupid loud and low bass on not a lot of power. ;-)

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived