Sundown Audio

CT Sounds

The_Iceman

not true. the 2500 and 4000 are black with clear bottoms, 7000 is white with a solid bottom.

You're correct. However, I think that's going to change.

and who did you hear that from....?

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

and who did you hear that from....?

The only people I could have heard it from that I would believe are Coleman Thedinger or Paul Galanos. I talked to Paul earlier but he was on the road to the finals and he had shitty cell phone reception, so I didn't get to that part of the conversation before we got disconnected.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Are the black ones older models or a step down from the white ones.

I think the large black amps are old stock chassis that they're moving out before they start building the new ones but, I could be wrong. The two small chassis amps are, as far as I'm aware, not going to become white.

Having color options would be great for sure. But as long as i can order it and get results like Steve's test showed, shit I'm fine with whatever color

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

Hey guys, I was just thinking of this. What would be a good 4 gauge complete amp kit for the 900.1?

It requires 8guage speaker wire and most kits have about size 12. So i was wondering if it would be ok to do smaller, or If you knew of any kits

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

Whoever you bought the amp from will likely have Execution Audio amp kits. I would run 1/0, not 4 gauge.

Hmm will 1/0 fit if it has 4 gauge inputs? And sweet amps btw cthedinger

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

Archived