Sundown Audio

CT Sounds

The_Iceman

I just check the execution amp kits and 4 gauge has 16 gauge speaker wire. Will I see much of a difference with bigger speaker wire? Cause I was looking at knukonceptz ofc or sky high ofc amp kits.

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

I just check the execution amp kits and 4 gauge has 16 gauge speaker wire. Will I see much of a difference with bigger speaker wire? Cause I was looking at knukonceptz ofc or sky high ofc amp kits.

Not with the power you're running. Speaker outputs are not high current like power in so you're fine with 16... although I prefer 12.

And yes, you can get a reducer to go from 1/0 to 4 gauge or you can use a distro block. But frankly, the EA 1/0 kits are so inexpensive that I would go ahead and run that rather than 4 gauge. Especially considering that not long after you install it, you'll be wanting to strap another one to it for :morepower1: .

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Well I was actually gonna just stick to the 900.1 because i could use 4 guage, didn't want to skimp on wire so was gonna go ofc and 0 gauge ofc is expensive. Will cca be just as good or fine? If imma go 0 gauge I'm get the AT1200 cause ill have more power for a great price. For the 30 dollar price difference I can buy a voltmeter.

I also am worried about the 1200 causing a lot of voltage drop. I know people run bigger amps on stock electrical, but my cars New and I'd rather have a healthy car then more sound in my system lol

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

I'm running 1/0 CCA on two 1400.1s strapped at a half ohm and I don't have voltage drop problems unless I run the system full tilt at idle. So yeah, CCA will be fine for you in my experience.

Ok, I guess ill have to give the 0 gauge and the AT1200 a shot. I probably would have wanted more latter, just was being cautious for now. Besides the 900.1 gives good power I'm sure but it probably would not give the SAs the kick that the 1200 will. Thanks for all the help again. I've been debating this a while

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

Oh... you WILL want more later. That's the trouble with being a basshead. It's like being a heroine addict. One hit works for a while but then you need two hits to get the same high... and then three... and then four... and then......

:rofl2:

Well I was actually gonna just stick to the 900.1 because i could use 4 guage, didn't want to skimp on wire so was gonna go ofc and 0 gauge ofc is expensive. Will cca be just as good or fine? If imma go 0 gauge I'm get the AT1200 cause ill have more power for a great price. For the 30 dollar price difference I can buy a voltmeter.

I also am worried about the 1200 causing a lot of voltage drop. I know people run bigger amps on stock electrical, but my cars New and I'd rather have a healthy car then more sound in my system lol

you could run 1/0 welding cable which is cheaper and good quality.

i just bought 20' of EBflex 1/0 for $1.61 per foot

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

I had thought about wielding cables for big 3 if it gets done., probably will just use 1/0 though. For amp kit gonna stick with 1/0 kit with everything. You ever get you a new amp ordered ham?

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

just get the Execution Audio 1/0 it's 4707 strands and if i'm not mistaken their having a sell a 50ft spool for $50 free shipping if not go on their ebay get 50ft spool for $66 thats $1.32 a ft.if your planning on getting another amp I would get sky car audio 1/0 those thing are massive and would be plenty they go for $80 for 50ft

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

I had thought about wielding cables for big 3 if it gets done., probably will just use 1/0 though. For amp kit gonna stick with 1/0 kit with everything. You ever get you a new amp ordered ham?

no.(lol) well sorta changed my mind on the brand. But also started my kids x-mas shopping.

I love being the #1 DAD.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Archived