BHE '11 Malibu 4th order trunk rebuild *2-14 Springs Update*

Very interested in this. What are the enclosure specs please?

Its custom made as its being made, roughly 2.5-3 sealed and 5-6 ported. Will have final specs once box is fully complete.
In the beginning you said this ^ and I'm just not seeing how you got there. I'm not doubting you at all what so ever, but pics can be deceiving. The whole thing just looks small to me. I'd love to see some more angles and views and such. Again, I mean nothing by this, I'm just curious. That's all. I love the design, and the paint is out of this world nice! Thanks!
I own a 2011 malibu and I can't see how that much space is even possible. I did not build my box in the trunk but at about 4 cubes ported its a bitch to get in there. Love the design

Edit: I'm assuming you glassed into the spare tire well for more space? I'm having a hell of a time getting the output I want in my trunk. I'm tuned in for any good info for squeezing space out of that trunk

Box was build in trunk so its alot bigger...thru the trunk 3.5 cubes was pure hell to get in and out.

Was doing my third demo in a row, and a spider came un glued from the basket, so This will have to be addressed soon. The mids and high are a HUGE improvement...beyma 6.5's in the front doors, and AQ components in the rear deck are a perfect match. I will take some more pics...esp when the inserts go in the rear deck and I have a final pic.

A few things still need to be addressed:

1.) relocate front amp, it isn't nearly far enough under front seat...if we can't it will have to be put on back of rear seat.

2.) O-scope the amp, either clip light is way off, which I think it is...or this is one dirty amp.

3.) re locate trunk button...beyma spacers took the clearance for this...probably under front dash somewhere.

4.) Trim the sides by amp and seal off from trunk...will be glassed soon.

5.) Re do rear trunk trim..it is close now, but will more then likely have this done in 4 pieces that are all removable.

6.) re glue the spider back on the one Warden :(

7.) Lower front to match the back...this system be HEAVY man.

Will have some more pics soon...just cleaned the car yesterday (took 3 hours...dust everywhere) So keep looking in more pics to follow.

J

Nice bro can't wait to see it all done! Still love your idea in the trunk with the spare tire well! It all looks really clean too

No vids? :( can't wait to see how awesome this came out.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived