Second Skin Audio

Center console sub?

I'm currently running a Soundqubed sdc2.5 in a prefab center console box on a kicker 750 watt amp. It's just not loud enough. I know the box is part of the problem, but I want a sub that you can hear my a decent ways away. It doesn't have to hit hard, I just want it to be louder than what I've got. Any suggestions on new sub and amp?

Thanks,

Colby

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers

What's your budget? Will mean a lot of a difference in products we will recommend.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Umm, you said yourself, I know the box is part of the problem, So why don't you but some effort into building a better box? We all know that box design and electrical make up, let's say 75% of a quality system. If you just buy a different sub and put it in the same pre-fabbed, inferior box, you will not be happy. You can't polish a turd.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

I'm not going to just buy another sub and put it in the same box. I'm buying another sub and building a box specifically for that sub. I'd rather do new everything while I'm at it. And no you can't polish a turd but you can febreze it. And I'd like for my sub and amp to be under about $750.

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers

I'm not going to just buy another sub and put it in the same box. I'm buying another sub and building a box specifically for that sub. I'd rather do new everything while I'm at it. And no you can't polish a turd but you can febreze it. And I'd like for my sub and amp to be under about $750.

Ohhh, ok. The way you said it sounded like you were just gonna upgrade the sub and amp, same box. Well in that case, good luck brotha

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

If your budgrt is 750 you can easily afford an x 12, ct sounds 1200 and the wood for a new box... that's probably your best route right there man. Youll probably still stay under budget

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived